Sunday, August 18, 2013

propagating changes

Now that I've got a basic idea of what I'm doing, I have to go back through all of my projects and apply the appropriate changes.  This is not interesting blog material.  I just realized that applying these changes might be a lot more work than I thought and I haven't figured out how to post about it.  It's basically just a copy/paste thing, except that it's an idea and I can't actually do that.  So, I have to change everything by hand.

In other news, I'm starting to really like the way things look.  All this making things look pretty without adding anything interesting is just swell.  I like to imagine how happy my future employees will be after I make these changes.  They're going to like working for my company.  I'll have the kind of code that people can really talk to their friends about with respect.  They'll learn something from my work, hopefully.

I probably won't do a repeat post tomorrow.  I'll probably have to do repeat posts for a week or so. I guess I could talk about my copy/paste strategy, but I'm considering making that a company secret.  You have to actually work for me to learn how I do things.  At some point in your life you've made a contribution to my business in order to learn my secrets.  I don't know, something like that.  I'm sure I'll think of something to write about.  Or I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment