Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Enormous Success

I'd just like to take a bit of time to brag about the enormous success of my spam/newsletter subscription success.  Not only do I stay well informed about the technologies that I choose, not only do I get to keep track of what I've read and haven't read with the standard email read message system, but I also get to have my own custom guide to the industry that I am going to be a part of.  This means that when the industry wants to tell me things, I am there to learn.  And so far, I have gotten some very informative lessons.  Obviously I've not reading every single article, but I think that it makes a difference to hear how the leaders of what I want to do handle themselves in not really similar situations, but situations I could imagine myself in years from now.  I think that if the leaders of my chosen industry have something to say, and I can spare the time to listen, then that's a good situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment