Wednesday, October 9, 2013

GUI Shuffling

Today was just more shuffling around of layouts.  I don't like anything about layout design, images, what my GUI looks like, or that sort of stuff.  I like solving problems and making things work.  But, this is technically a problem so I'm trying to fix it.  Obviously with avoiding working on layouts that's going to make me not very good at them.  And this isn't just things like skimming over the little details.  This is everything.  I can see how the more I work on them, the more I start to develop trends.  Things will be certain sizes, different functionality will be handled a certain way, and there's usually a sort of maximum amount of effort or detail that I will put into a GUI.  So, the more I work to expand my trends, the better my products are going to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment