Friday, October 25, 2013

Tech Conference Part 2

After going through about a dozen or so presentations, I realized that I was definitely not going to get the full conference experience by simply downloading all their slideshows (since the documents were basically also slideshows).  So, before I can make any proper evaluations about conferences in relation to my business goals, I may need to attend the live event.  Although, it wasn't a total loss since I do have information about all the presented topics.  This is not detailed information, but I'm a smart enough person to connect a few dots and figure a few things out for myself.  I'm pretty sure that if I were to attend this conference live, I would want to have these materials anyway.  I can see how with not too much effort, I could have some helpful reference material for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment