Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Manager

Manager needs to be a position listed on my careers guide.  That's going to be my position mostly, at least for a while.  But I need to keep the idea out there, even if it's just a reminder to myself.  I have to make sure that I maintain my todo lists on a regular basis.  I need to consistently have a series of tasks, outlines of how I plan to accomplish those tasks, and progress as to what I've been accomplishing.  I've been doing this, but I find that the work that actually needs to be done usually isn't listed in my task list.  This is something I have to practice.  I imagine that as I get better at this task, I'm going to start being more accurate.  With enough practice, the task system will make my work easier and more organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment