Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Tech Confrence

Maybe it's just me, but I think that technical conferences are a required part of running a technology business.  I recently missed the major annual event that the field itself puts on, but luckily I was able to browse through the materials that they made available online.  It's going to be an enormous task to go through all of the relevant stuff that was posted, and this could take me at least a few days.  So far all I've been able to do was go through all the topics and download all of the available documents and slideshows.  I think that since this is the first major conference that I've been aware of since starting a business, I have to at least go through all of the material that relates to my products in any way and decide how everything that was said is going to affect my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment