Monday, November 4, 2013

Learning Materials

I was going over some thoughts for new project ideas and thought I might as well do some blogging about some of the learning exercises and materials I've been collecting that I simply haven't bothered to mention.  A while ago I was directed to some sites that host legitimate, high quality reference materials (I kept links to the sources just in case).  So I have a small to medium sized reference library of technical material that I go through from time to time.  In addition to that, I also have some text books from online classes that I took through Microsoft (along with completion certificates).  I think that anything that the large corporations want to give away is worth having, which includes the classes and their corresponding text books (Oracle also has some high quality material, but classes are not free).

No comments:

Post a Comment