Wednesday, November 27, 2013

New Directions (Maybe)

Brainstorming day today was fairly successful.  I don't have any solid ideas yet, but I know the next step for expanding my technology portfolio and technically my family of products.  What I need to do is to start working with things like graphics engines.  I could start making fairly simple games with something that is already there.  This can really apply to a number of things if I'm going to be making demos.  For example, I could write a browser plugin to notify me when I have email.  I think that I would rather work with designing levels for a game though.  It seems like it would be something I would want to do.  I don't know what level of complexity is available for this sort of thing, but I think that the more complex the program the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment