Friday, November 15, 2013

Ordinary Stuff

I've been spending more time than I like, but probably not too much, reading news articles, researching new technologies, and pretty much just sitting around trying to think of new ideas.  I have been going through the code I already have again, without making any changes.  I've been picking out what I feel are the most complex and meaningful files to display in the compiler.  Then I just kinda browse over the details for a while, not really getting too in-depth(since I should already know this).  I'm not writing any code, but the idea is to kind of keep all of my projects as familiar to me as possible.  I think that when I'm doing things like making decisions, coming up with new ideas, looking for things to do, or working on a new project that this will help me in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment