Friday, December 20, 2013

New GUI Platform

I used my useful coding project to test out a new GUI platform and things went better than I had expected.  I'd been looking at this platform for a while and finally found a solid use for the technology that was awkward at best before.  In addition to this new feature, there were several aspects that were automated and all of the corners were nicely rounded like graphics of the future.  They also have a very sleek size and color scheme.  I liked the overall presentation so much that I'm considered upgrading some of my other projects to have the nicely rounded corners.  The only problem that I can see with this is doing things too quickly and making a big mess, or getting a bit too futuristic too fast.  Don't ask me why exactly, but it seems like something I'll want to gradually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment