Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Vacation

When you're working for yourself, you don't really consider taking time off.  You pretty much just work until you can't or get sick or something and then work doesn't happen anymore.  I know it's because I'm new to this whole assigning myself tasks thing, but I still seem to be having a hard time with it.  When I can just sit down and do as much work as I want, anytime I want, I seem to have a hard time slowing down to some sort of healthy, maintainable pace.  I start to notice this when I'm not really getting as many things done or can't think of things to do, but I usually just try harder making things worse.  In the future I'm going to need some sort of way to get things done and stay healthy (side note: I'm not actually unhealthy, just not very productive).

No comments:

Post a Comment