Thursday, January 16, 2014

Creative Functionality Expansion

Today I did a bit of documentation that was primarily for marketing purposes.  This is something that I don't really waste my time doing since if you have something like a necklace, you pretty much just need to show a picture of it to sell it.  With some of my stuff having a help section or rules, directions, that sort of thing would be informative.  In this particular case, I actually got to explain a few technical aspects of the product that could actually be completely overlooked without something explaining them.  This not only makes my product more attractive, but it actually makes it more functional.  Overall, I'm pretty proud of the new feature to my product.  I think that functionally, it's something that's going to go a long way and if popular could see some fairly significant new areas that could build up around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment