Wednesday, January 22, 2014

More Doc Needed

After what I feel is the success of my previous post, I think that it's appropriate to elaborate a bit more about the benefits that I could see by creating more documentation around the marketing and useability of my products.  As a fairly general statement I could start with the fact that code by definition can pretty much be moved around, combined, and reshaped within reason.  This general area has not even been noted (although I think I mentioned somewhere that I could do this).  Actual ideas are going to lead to thinks being accomplished.  Even having the idea out there is going to make things like generating interest possible and it will keep the idea fresh in my mind to consider.  Look for more about marketing focused ideas in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment