Monday, January 13, 2014

Need Ideas

I have another new idea based on things that I do with my computer while I'm programming.  Now, I know this is a fairly specific, narrowly focused field since I am the only person that I know that would find this useful.  I think that even if there isn't going to be a large market for my ideas, the technical accomplishments will be worth going after anyway.  I have to assume to some extent that some of the things that I make just won't be popular.  When I'm able to combine useful technical features along with something that may or may not do well, then I can use these skills to improve all of my other products.  Obviously many of these improvements would be implemented anyway when enough  customers can try out my product.  Some of the most obscure features might simply be overlooked by people that don't really consider things like that anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment