Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Planning

I started a new section in the internal documents part of my company.  Right now this is sort of a general purpose area for documentation that I don't want the general public to see but doesn't really fit into the typical engineering requirements.  I added a new section to the area that I'm calling "planning_documentation".  As the name suggests this is just for documents that relate to the general planning of the company.  Since I already have a "business_documents" folder, that sort of implies that it's mostly for engineering planning.  This could be confused with my "todo" list area which is about specific tasks and functionality.  I think that the purpose should be obvious by default, but so far all of the documents are about how to use products, what way engineering could go with them in general, and sort of where the company might go in a general engineering direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment