Thursday, February 13, 2014

Things I Need To Do

Spent some time going over my whole company today.  Well, everything except for the actual products since I spend enough time with them.  I managed to make a few improvements to my promotional area, noted a few projects that aren't there yet.  I went over my todo list already and added some rather minor changes.  I think that it was hard to not notice that I have a lot more time and effort invested in actually working on my products and not a whole lot of effort towards trying to get them to be profitable.  I think that as I start to spend more time going over my non-technical documents I'll start to get a feel for where I am, or could be financially.  Obviously I could just sit in a corner and design all the time, but that doesn't mean it will ever be profitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment