Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Thinking About A Corporate Site

The corporate website is something that is going to need a lot of attention.  After making a fairly brief layout doc (since it's mostly notes without a lot of description) I realized that almost everything that I currently refer to as my company will be part of my corporate site.  I made the important distinction that there will have to be both a publicly visible aspect and a private aspect.  This would mean that there's going to be a site that will just be for customers who want to buy our products and there will be a site for employees that are trying to build and sell the products.  Overall, the site is going to be fairly large in order to cover all of the necessary information.  This is only the minimum amount of information that can be included, since I don't have any design specifics, graphics, layout considerations, or any other technical details.

No comments:

Post a Comment