Friday, March 21, 2014

Customer Doc

Who my customers are is not a very complicated subject, not yet anyway.  I created a very quick document to go over a few basic concepts.  All of my products will at some point be sold to one of two very different groups.  These groups are almost opposites in every way and the products that will be sold to them will pretty much be opposite in every way.  Just doing some light brainstorming, I can see how there will be no overlap, even if a product is sold to both groups because of their opposite interests.  Right now, this isn't a very useful document.  I can see a lot of information being added to it to help make certain ideas and concepts more clear.  The document doesn't need any additional information, but I will be looking at it again.  One can never underestimate the usefulness of a good template.

No comments:

Post a Comment