Monday, March 31, 2014

Finding Customers: The Doc

The newest entry in my series of strategy-related documents is about how to find our customers.  Established companies have the luxury of being able to focus on their existing customers, while newer companies don't have that base to work from.  I can see finding customers as one of my first challenges towards being profitable.  I haven't actually gone over the specifics of how customers are going to be found, but created an outline for what would need to be done to reach them.  Again, since this is one of my goals for the strategy area, specifics can be added later to improve this process.  Things like, what works well, what doesn't work well.  For now, this should be a starting place to begin generating some ideas and at some point to get things started.  Every customer is going to help, whether they decide to return or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment