Friday, March 7, 2014

Launch Doc

I made a document about my product launches for the first time today.  It's important to think about what a customer is going to see when they want to have some part in your company.  I took some general notes about what's going well and what isn't when someone actually tries to use an application for the first time.  I also wrote down a few thoughts about how these products are going to be profitable.  I have scattered down in a lot of various places other thoughts about pricing, but it's pretty repetitive and not very useful.  I've thought about the best way to actually deploy a product before since my build area has a few things aimed towards that, but I think it's going to be a lot more useful to have all my related thoughts and procedures in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment