Monday, March 3, 2014

Release Schedule

I created my first product release schedule today.  It is not anything like what one might expect out of a product release schedule since it does not include any exact dates and it focuses on a lot more information than you might expect.  Typically you would think of one product release at a time, where this schedule goes over the general grouping that I would expect to release all of the products that I have been working on.  The main idea here is to kind of see what I will look like(hopefully) as things start to actually develop.  There are a few places where you can see how things will look good, and other places where the releases are lacking a little bit.  This may or may not help with generating new ideas, but it does look good as a way to get people interested in my company.

No comments:

Post a Comment