Friday, April 4, 2014

Identify Competition

I wrote the outline for the competition guide today.  It's a document that outlines how you would go about researching the competition for any product.  This was actually fairly discouraging because I finally realized where my real work is going to be.  I need to have a competition document for each and every product that I make.  These documents will need to be updated.  I need to know something about how my products on an individual basis, fit into the market.  The market changes on a regular basis which means that the research will need to be maintained in order to even know that we are producing something that is going to do well, that is wanted, that will be around for a while.  There should be at least one person in my company that knows these things.  This is not advanced stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment