Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Technology Space

I have to decide where I want to stand on new technology as a method for actually expanding my business.  I know that new technology is going to be a part of my long-term plan, and to some extent it's going to be a part of my short term plan (especially with things like free libraries).  I think that I can implement what could be a fairly important new technology in several ways, but I have yet to consider if this is going to negatively impact my overall progress in any way.  The basics look like something that I would be able to do, but I haven't done any research into the surrounding ideology or implementation techniques.  This means that I may know how to get things to work, but I may not have a full understanding.  I think that I'm just going to do it anyway and see what happens.  I can always fix things later.

1 comment:

  1. Stop spamming this retarded shit in IRC you idiot.

    ReplyDelete