Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Trial and Error

With my current design and layout artistic ability, there is only so much that I can do at the moment in terms of interface presentation and my ability to create something that is technically modern-looking.  While trying to think of new product ideas, I have been spending more time looking at some of my complex projects and thinking about what that means in terms of functionality.  Until I learn more about how to better design a product, I am focused mainly on the tech demo aspects of the functionality and what that means for building a new idea.  This will largely give me more time to think of ideas and learn more at the moment.  If I create enough to know that I have the ability to make something work, I can focus more on the things that I need to work on like expanding my (eventual) market presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment