Friday, May 16, 2014

Business Reality

So, I'm still pretty worried about not having a lot to do, but I think that I've come up with something that to help with that.  I think the harder I try to sort of "create" stuff to do that I'm not interested in, the more I'm going to be worried in general.  I know that those kinds of things aren't going to last.  I need to be honest with myself about the possibility that I may not be able to keep busy in terms of engineering work.  I am starting a business.  It's a little back and forth since I feel better about things when I'm doing the stuff that I actually like to do and feel good about doing.  Obviously this isn't a strict rule since the goal is going to be to make money.  But sometimes you aren't always so lucky to get what you want right away, so you have to be happy with doing things that will support what you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment