Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Closure

The unofficial end to my strategy series was a document about avoiding distractions.  This reaches all of the major points that I noted as wanted to cover as part of the area, but does not mean that the work in the area is "completed".  Obviously, all of the documents can be expanded, added to, and in general, most of the topics can have more info, and specific, researched info.  As sort of an interesting coincidence, the last section was left pretty open ended.  It's simply a list of a few things that I could think of right away.  There's a good chance that if I maintain these documents that over time I will add (possibly) a fair amount to this list since the topic is pretty vague.  I think it will be interesting to see if I actually go back to this area or just sort of leave things where they are.  For now, this rounds out my strategy topic very nicely.  Collectively, these documents should give anyone that is interested a good idea about how my business sense has lead me to where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment