Friday, May 9, 2014

Looking Ahead

You have to be honest with yourself as to what you want to get out of things when you're trying to start a business.  Even when things are going at their very best, I probably won't really be doing full-time coding.  I suppose that it would be possible to sort of create a position for myself that would consist of me coding all day long.  The reality of the situation is that I'm going to mostly be watching the market, working on new ideas, and managing my resources.  The resources would include both human and financial assets (since good employees are going to do good work).  This situation is going to require a lot of patience, especially since you sort of think about the technically details when you start a business, but have to consider the financial side in order to keep things going.

No comments:

Post a Comment