Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Staying There

Another day, another entry into my "strategy" area.  This entry was all about how to get there and how to stay there.  The topic is surprisingly helpful.  I got the idea from an article I read online about business management.  When I started doing the guide (framework?) I thought that it was going to be fairly redundant.  I already have several documents about marketing and general business and product related issues.  I thought that this was a fairly unique work because it was a little more thought related than most of the other documents that I have.  This is kind of what strategy is actually about.  I'm not making a solid plan that's going to be followed immediately, this is more like my company motto area.  This is how I want my business to operate and the strange part is that I didn't even realize it until I was almost done.  Not to be misleading, I'm definitely not writing blog posts or anything, these are still factual technical documents, which I think adds to their impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment