Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Success

Time is something that I don't really need to think too much about, but I kind of need to be aware of to make sure I keep making good decisions.  I've seen a lot of references to the average age people are when they create a startup.  I don't have a lot of information about how much work people usually do to prepare for starting their company.  I'd say that my reasonable guess would be that I'm both younger than I should be and have less work put in than most people.  All this really tells me is that I need to be prepared to wait for possibly a long time while I get to where I need to be.  Since I don't know if it's even possible to reach this point, there are a lot of factors that go into my long-term planning.  I need to be realistic, but I don't need to be rash about anything either.  I enjoy what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment