Friday, June 20, 2014

Clear Message

I have officially discovered the next needed avenue for my business to take, which happens to be actual sales of my product.  This means that I need to go out and find businesses that would be potential customers and sell them my product.  This sounds both at the same time fairly obvious and out of the ordinary.  Businesses today seem to consist of marketing campaigns that are so far removed from reality that they can be just a logo and name.  Unfortunately, things like take a lot of money and some sort of established presence.  I know that I have not only a product, but a series of products that people might not just want to buy, but to be a part of the development and marketing cycle.  The problem is that they do not yet know this.  It is my responsibility to inform them that they want to be a part of what I am doing through personal involvement and a clear, informative message.

No comments:

Post a Comment