Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Required Progress

The marketing and management area of my company is a real job that needs to be done.  I have to say this because I'm an engineer and I've spent most to all of my time so far thinking of and creating products that my company could sell without actually selling any of them.  Sure, this could be considered part of my business strategy, or what I like to do.  The reality is that I have about one business document for each full product that I create.  This might be a bit of an exaggeration, but logically this just doesn't work.  So my new task for myself is to create a more real, specific set of tasks that can and will be accomplished.  This doesn't mean that I'm going to actually accomplish them, but I have to start moving my company forward.  I am not going to ever make any progress if I don't even try.  These are facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment