Sunday, December 14, 2014

Archive Maintenance

At first I thought this was going to be a bit of a useless task, but I found today to be fairly interesting.  I spent some time going over and organizing my reference material.  To be honest, I'm not really sure why I would think that this wouldn't be an important thing to do.  Most to all of what I do is based on my ability to access my reference material in a useful way.  I guess my point is, I've been taking some online classes that are in the form of videos they've posted.  I was trying to go back over the material looking for some specific information and didn't really know where to start since I watched the videos a while ago.  Then I remembered that they posted all their slides from the presentations.  So I went through and downloaded all the slides and found that they were pretty quick to browse and an informative overview of what the videos went over.  I found it so helpful that I went back to all of the videos and downloaded any slides that had been posted.  Now I have a pretty neat online/video reference area.

No comments:

Post a Comment