Saturday, December 27, 2014

Stuck

After going back over my planning documents area and making a few changes bring things to where they should be, I think that I have gone as far as I can go with my company documentation.  At least for now.  I know that there are some research specific documents that I can add to my strategy area, but since I'm still a ways away from being a competitive force in the market, most of these things are probably going to change by the time I'm there.  This is a good area to have made note of and to keep watching.  For the immediate future I will continue to read publications to see what areas I might have forgotten about or skimmed over.  Aside from that, my focus needs to be thinking of new ideas, learning technologies that are going to make my products more competitive, and actually implementing my marketing strategies.

2 comments: