Friday, January 9, 2015

Being Profitable

I need to keep my business profitable.  If I'm going to take what I'm doing seriously in any way, there has to be a possibility that my business can actually be my career.  This means that I'm going to make enough money to support myself for a long time.  Selling a product to only three different people probably isn't going to work out well in the long run.  This can mean a lot of different things and is probably one of the more important topics that I'm going to have to face, my ability to keep coming up with ideas and to maintain the ideas that I currently have.  This is where I go out and find people that have never heard of me before.  Where I get people that already like what I do to return to consider other products.  To keep using the product that they do like.  I have ideas for improvements, new technologies, and possible promotions I can do.  I want to be around for a long time.  This means that there's a system that allows me to keep doing what I do and people keep liking what I do.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete