Sunday, February 22, 2015

A Possible End

This blog is officially going to be or could be discontinued at some point.  I have seen the end and the end could be at any point after this post.  I won't just be ending for no reason or with no explanation.  I already  have a new blog started with a decent amount of content.  The main difference is going to be the actual details that are revealed in my new blog.  This one might surprise some people with how technical things start to get.  I think that so far here I have avoided a lot of implementation specifics to try and keep the coding and business techniques and generic as possible.  Although I may not actually deviate from this strategy too much, there could be things as specific as screen shots and code that gets posted.  Probably not though, not yet anyway.  But the point is, I will be much more detailed with my new blog.  This one could sort of disappear over time, although it might not.  My biggest worry is that I'll have a hard time keeping track of the differences in style if I'm trying to maintain to different things at the same time.  For now, this will be an offline blog that will be posted at some point in the future.  This blog could last a few weeks, a few years, maybe I won't ever end it.  The point is, the end is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment