Tuesday, February 24, 2015
More work on the corporate site today. I have the basics that I wanted so far pretty much working. I spent some time converting my existing business documents into HTML forms that I can load into the site. I will need to add some navigation for these documents when I decide what's definitely going to be a part of the site and what isn't. Formatting is always a difficult decision for me. I like to do the whole, code by committee for that. You just go around and ask people, this color or that. Or, something like that. I think that would be a good idea to actually do. Instead I decided to look into some new technology for my site. It's not that new since a lot of major sites use similar features, but it's still new enough for me to have to import the libraries. I really don't like having to manually import libraries, there are always so many issues that can happen. It really makes the whole learning process so much slower. Overall, a lot of important stuff happening with the site.