Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Posting Content

More work on the corporate site today.  I have the basics that I wanted so far pretty much working.  I spent some time converting my existing business documents into HTML forms that I can load into the site.  I will need to add some navigation for these documents when I decide what's definitely going to be a part of the site and what isn't.  Formatting is always a difficult decision for me.  I like to do the whole, code by committee for that.  You just go around and ask people, this color or that.  Or, something like that.  I think that would be a good idea to actually do.  Instead I decided to look into some new technology for my site.  It's not that new since a lot of major sites use similar features, but it's still new enough for me to have to import the libraries.  I really don't like having to manually import libraries, there are always so many issues that can happen.  It really makes the whole learning process so much slower.  Overall, a lot of important stuff happening with the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment