Friday, September 25, 2015

Doc Overview

I have officially started my newest layer of documentation and I have already decided that it is not going to be sufficient.  Now that I have all of the negative stuff out of the way, I'd like to talk about how awesome things are going so far.  I  chose one of my simplest projects to use as a sort of test run for my documentation process.  This way, I would be assured that the complexity of the project would not limit the amount of useful information available in any way.  It is also a lot easier to organize my thoughts with only a few aspects to discuss.  So far I have already noticed that there are a few parts of my code that I am not as familiar with as I had thought I was.  I didn't need to actually open up my compiler to verify anything (although it wouldn't be a bad idea), but I'm going to guess that I will need to in the future.  I think that this documentation is going to give me a very good idea how things are going to go if I ever hire anyone to work with my code.  Anything that I'm having a hard time explaining, they're going to have a hard time working with either because of the complexity or the way that I decided to organize my work.  This documentation is also going to tell me how skilled I will be at explaining what I have done.  So far things have gone very well, so that seems like a good sign for my future employees.

2 comments:

  1. STOP FUCKING SPAMMING THIS SHIT YOU IDIOT

    GROW THE FUCK UP

    ReplyDelete
  2. mike802, GROW THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE 12 YEAR OLD.

    STOP FUCKING SPAMMING THIS SHIT SKIPPY.

    THIS SHIT IS RETARDED, STOP TRYING TO LIVE OFF THE ADS, GET A REAL JOB YOU IDIOT, STOP FUCKING LIVING WITH YOUR MOTHER.

    ReplyDelete