Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Book Outlines

E-books are going to be where I learn how to truly gain recognition in the industry.  I just decided to pursue the idea today and already I have a document outlining possible topics I could write about and how they break down into smaller ideas that I can really go into depth about.  I think that writing e-books is going to not just be a useful thing to do, but it's also going to help my whitepaper writing and my overall professionalism when presenting myself to the business world.  I'm not sure why, but I see e-books as the most formal medium I've worked with so far and I like the mindset that I have when I approach the problem of generating material.  The topics that I associate with e-books seem to lend themselves much better to an academic-based format which will hopefully give me some much needed practice with my business presentation skills.  E-books seem to be more of a set of instructions than a conversation which I've found hard to achieve even in my whitepapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment