Thursday, February 9, 2017

More Business Plans

My second business plan has now been started.  I actually decided to go with a different format for this plan and have seen some pretty awesome results so far.  Having a second format is an enormous help for me to understand what the original format was asking and what types of things I can say or do to improve my first business plan.  The fact that it is an entirely different product in a completely different market is helping as well because there is a lot less overlap than if I were making two business plans for two similar offerings.  It's been a lot of work thus far, but the hardest part seems to be deciding what it is that I'm supposed to do.  I'd like to have as much information on paper as possible before I present what I have to a professional.  This way, the feedback that I get is going to be as specific and helpful as possible.  I'd rather get comments about what I did wrong instead of broad generalizations about the topic being discussed.

No comments:

Post a Comment