Monday, March 6, 2017

Floating Around

After spending more than enough time floating around and adjusting things at random, I have decided on my next amorphous direction.  Since I can't justify bug fixes for products that are not profitable and I have enough ideas so that something should have customers, I need a way to quantify the work that I am doing in vague, marketing/managerial directions.  I'm sure this may sound insulting to professionals, but being an amateur I just don't feel comfortable with what I am doing.  Most of my time is spent researching what I should be doing and then doing very few publicly visible things that can be directly translated into either sales or the actual influence of human beings.  As a professional I am going to need to not only develop a way to show what is being accomplished, but a plan to continue with my success in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment